Friday, October 22, 2010

Atascadero Lot with Amazing Views - Rare 1.6 acre Property!

Build your dream home on this Atascadero View Lot!!! It's located only a half mile to HWY-101 and minutes to major shopping. As the listing Realtor, I did something out-of-the-box to market this lot listing.
I created two marked walking trails that guide you to four possible building sites. I want any potential buyer to envision the location of their home and see the incredible views. This Atascadero lot is a 20 minute drive from San Luis Obispo, located in a great family friendly neighborhood. 
Take a hike, to see the potential of this great Atascadero property located on the Central Coast.



To learn about other ways I think outside of the box check out my website.
Scroll down to the bottom of the page for listings on the Central Coast.


No comments:

Post a Comment