Friday, July 27, 2012

Looking for a San Luis Obispo Sellers Agent?

Looking for a San Luis Obispo Sellers Agent? ... Well look no further!
I look forward to meeting you and exceeding your expectations in selling your home.

Property in San Luis Obispo County is always desirable. If you are thinking about selling your home I know how to sell your home quickly and for top dollar. Contact me to learn more.

Today savvy buyers are searching the internet looking for great homes to buy. Inventory is low for our Summer Season but there is a flurry of buyer activity looking to buy your home. Now is a great time to put it on the market. Sellers are seeing multiple offers on their homes with typically the home selling for above the asking price. Our distressed property inventory is slowing down and buyers have less homes to choose from, creating this frenzy of activity.

Weather you are looking to down size your home or looking to expand your square footage, I know how to sell your home to get you to your goals. Give me a call or email me today to learn more. Visit my website and use my resource tools.

Again... I look forward to meeting you and exceeding your expectations in selling your home.

"A Realtor that knows homes."

Traci Ferguson

805-235-6396
traci@traciferguson.com
http://www.traciferguson.com
License #01875751, ecoBroker #16082

No comments:

Post a Comment