Below are thoughts about ways to be more efficient in Real Estate or any business you are in. Following these focus steps will lead you towards better efficiency and profitability in your business.
- Resolve to create a profile of your ideal customer and stick to it. Figure out who you can best serve and use this understanding as a guide for determining who to work with and who to refer on.
- Commit to working with only your ideal customers for this year. You'll feel happier and your business will be more joyful.
- Promise yourself to make business decisions guided by your heart, head and finances. Too much of any one is not good but a little of all three can be very helpful when considering new opportunities or approaches.
- Agree to let yourself be known. Get more comfortable with promoting yourself and your business and let people know who you are and what you do.
- Tend to your current best customers and ask for referrals to more customers just like them. This is the fastest and easiest way to grow your business.
- Freshen up your marketing strategies. Try a new marketing approach, especially if it makes you stretch. Keep yourself on the growing edge and keep refining your marketing.
- Learn something new. Seeking out new knowledge and new methods can keep you feeling interested and enthusiastic even with the occasional ups and downs of business.
- Master a positive mindset. Keep your mind free of self doubt, worry, or fear. You can achieve what you desire or else you wouldn't want it in the first place.
- Ask for help. Allow others to mentor, guide, support and coach you to reach your goals. The journey is better when it's shared. And it's more likely you'll get there - with help, than on your own.
- Savor your accomplishments. What's the point of continually achieving business milestones if you never savor the feeling of accomplishment? The more you enjoy your business success, the more success you will have to enjoy.
Now go out and take over the world!
This is a re-post from Skip Reardon - Monday, December 20, 2010 - http://tinyurl.com/2e7q49p