Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Buyer Resources - Mortgage Calculator

As a buyer in San Luis Obispo you need to have all the information you can to make an informed decision. My job is to help you get the information you need.

I recently have added a Mortgage Calculator to my site, and not just one type of mortgage calculator mind you!
When you go to my site, http://www.traciferguson.com and click on the center button," Real Estate Videos & Info" scroll down to Free Mortgage Calculator. Or click here to see a list of calculators available to you.

How much will my payments be?
How long will my mortgage last if I pay more every month?
How much income to qualify?
How much home can I afford?
Should I pay points?
Should I refinance?
What are the tax benefits of buying?
Standard vs. Bi-weekly
What is my APR?
Interest-Only Payment Calculator        

If you are considering buying in San Luis check out my site and the Mortgage Calculator page.Get a feel for what your payments will be, know what to expect and how your money can work for you. If you have any questions or would like to discuss any of these calculators I would be happy to answer.

Traci Ferguson
805.235.6396
traci@traciferguson.com

No comments:

Post a Comment