Monday, May 7, 2012

San Luis Obispo Home Market Analysis... What's my home worth?

San Luis Obispo Home Market Analysis... What's my home worth?

The housing prices have begun to eek up as low inventory and eager buyers flood the market looking to buy in these times of low interest rates. With this great opportunity to get top dollar for your home, how do you really know what your home is worth?

The easiest way to get a price range is to call your local San Luis Obsipo realtor (Traci Ferguson) and ask for a Comparable Market Analysis (CMA). Many people don't know that I have had education in doing market analysis for homes, much like an appraiser would do, for homes in the San Luis area. You could get a formal appraisal done for $400-600 dollars, but your results will be very close to what I can get for you in my research, for free.

What I do is search for sold homes that are similar to your home that have sold in and around your area with similar amenities, condition and qualities. These comparable homes are analyzed and only the homes that fit as a close match will be used to help me give you a range of where to price your home to get the best possible sales price.

With that information you can decide if now is the best time to put your home on the market. It's a wonderful tool to keep you informed and educated on the biggest investment you make in your life... your home!

Get educated with me and I will get you top dollar!

"A Realtor that knows homes."

Traci Ferguson

805-235-6396
traci@traciferguson.com
http://www.traciferguson.com
License #01875751, ecoBroker #16082

No comments:

Post a Comment