Thursday, April 5, 2012

Now Accessing Statewide MLS!

Now Accessing Statewide MLS (Multiple Listing Service)!

Many folks don't know that 99.9% of Realtors in San Luis Obispo only have assess to their County's homes for sale, this is a very narrow segment of the Real Estate market. This puts you the home buyer and seller at an extreme disadvantage. I am proud to say that I am a recent member of the California Statewide MLS system.  Being a member I will be a stronger resource to you as your Realtor.

This Statewide MLS has the most complete and accurate database of listings. I'm able to send you listings, set you up for email notifications of new property and the biggest advantage is that I'm able to list your home and market your home statewide. This advantage gets you maximum exposure to other Realtors, and their buyers, in California.

I work hard to keep on the cutting edge of my business to continue to deliver on your evolving client/ consumer expectations. I look forward to listing your home on the Statewide MLS in the near future.

Please call or email me with any question about the subject of Real Estate. I'm here to help!

"A Realtor that knows homes."

Traci Ferguson

805-235-6396
traci@traciferguson.com
http://www.traciferguson.com
License #01875751, ecoBroker #16082

No comments:

Post a Comment