This Short Sale is located at 8050 Atascadero Ave. for $279,000 This home is sheltered from weather in a forest-like grove of magnificent 100 year old oaks and pines. It is located in a desirable, family -friendly neighborhoods, with schools and parks near by. Atascadero Lake is just a short walk away.
This home exudes a warm and inviting atmosphere, with large windows, an authentic wood-burning stove and the feeling of living in a cottage in the woods.
The master suite addition features a large bedroom area with high cathedral ceilings and plenty of natural light. The bath has been well designed to pamper the residents and includes dual sinks with make-up vanity and separate tub and shower. The master suite could be converted into its own separate living unit (with a kitchen already plumbed into the large master suite closet). A second entrance has been framed in for a second street access. This 1,584sf, three bedroom, two full-bath home is located on a third-acre-plus lot, with unlimited possibilities for play, garden or expand.
• Wooded setting
• 1584 square feet . . . 3 bedrooms . . . 2 full baths
• Cottage-like architecture
• Large windows throughout
• Master bath has dual sinks with make-up vanity and separate tub and shower
• Family-friendly neighborhood
• Located a short walk from Atascadero Lake and Pavilion, the lake has a walking path around it, park, zoo and ball park plus other points of interest.
Priced at $279,000
For more photos or information on the property email Traci or call the number below.
|"A Realtor that knows homes."|
License #01875751, ecoBroker #16082